Managing a clinical data warehouse requires data entry and validation, but many factors can slow down the process. Data overload and multiple data repositories can impact data managers’ ability to extract valuable data and can increase trial complexity. Ongoing maintenance, inflexibility and lack of integration often hamper efforts to clean data, resulting in delays in clinical trial timelines.
Xcellerate Data Review addresses these issues by providing detailed tracking of missing pages, listing outstanding queries and identifying data discrepancies with automated reporting.
Benefits of the Xcellerate Data Review:
- Agnostic: integrates into existing trial management source systems
- Compliant: supports adherence to ICH GCP and other guidelines through audit trails and history tracking
- Comprehensive: accelerates and automates issue resolution through an advanced workflow engine
- Easy-to-use: provides user-centric web and mobile user interfaces
- Effective: conducts comprehensive discrepancy management with automatic recognition of repeated non-EDC edit checks
- Efficient: handles bulk queries for identified discrepancies; integrates with EDC for query automation
- Future-proof: scales to current and future data volumes via state-of-the-art architecture