If you need an insightful partner with a local presence in India, you will benefit from our experience and cross-functional expertise. Since 2007, we’ve worked in India to meet unique clinical trial requirements and provide access to comprehensive drug development solutions. As your collaborator, we can help transform your results.
Solutions in India
Solutions for your unique needs.
We leverage our experience to share unique perspectives and proactively anticipate your needs. Our neighboring operational units offer several solutions to meet your specific requirements:
- Nonclinical Development: Our dedicated NMPA GLP certified facility in Shanghai, China features a number of accreditations to fulfill global quality standards (FDA, OECD, etc.). Teaming up with global resources and partners in China, we offer solutions for a full range of safety assessments needed by IND filing and FIH. Specific solutions for small molecules and biologics include:
- Clinical Testing - Central Laboratory Services: Trust in the experience of the Singapore central lab to deliver consistent, quality data and on-time data transfers for faster submissions. Operating since 2000, we offer one of the biggest central laboratories in the world, serving 16 countries in the Asia Pacific region.
- Core Laboratory Testing services:
- Genomics Services
- Special Chemistry
- Flow Cytometry
- Specimen Management and Biorepository
- Safety Testing
- Anatomic Pathology
- Biomarker Services
- Scientific Consultation
- Data Management
- Project Management
- Investigator Site Support
- Global Logistics
- Core Laboratory Testing services:
- Clinical Trial Support: Improve operational efficiencies and accelerate your timeline with our streamlined start-up process.
- Early Clinical/Phase IIa
- Phase IIb/III
- Phase IV & Lfe Cycle Management
- Clinical Data Analysis and Reporting
Local expertise to advance your project.
We have created strong relationships with many prominent medical centres throughout the country to deliver additional efficiencies in your process. Our network of local scientific experts also offers additional benefits for your project, including:
- Regulatory support: Get experienced consulting with your product development plan and regulatory submissions from our regulatory personnel who proactively stay abreast of the latest regulatory changes.
- Site start-up and monitoring: Ensure patient safety, data quality and your study’s integrity with our holistic site start-up and monitoring solutions.
- Project management: Receive expert guidance through any phase of your clinical trial by working alongside our dedicated project managers.
Why global companies consider a partnership in India.
India has been attractive market for drug development activities for the following reasons:
- Lower cost: The cost of conducting clinical trials within the India is typically lower than Western countries.
- Large population: With over 1 billion people, India offers many treatment-naïve patients with a rising incidence of so-called Western, chronic-lifestyle diseases.
- Emerging Market: The need for registration of new medicines in India has never been greater. The regulatory challenges of product registration in India are vast, including the need for local patients to be enrolled in clinical trials.
Global capabilities, locally available to you.
With our unique combination of regional knowledge and global experience, we’re ready to work together and explore what’s possible. Learn more about how we can deliver your results.
+91 22 6822 1500
+91 22 6822 1501
Building No. 1 ,UNIT No: 601, Raheja Mindspace,
Plot Nos : Gen/2/1/D, Gen 2/1/E, Gen/2/1/F AT MIDC,
Trans Thane Creek Industrial Area, Shiravane,
Navi Mumbai – 400706 , Maharashtra , India