When considering an in-country resource in New Zealand, consider us. Serving as a resourceful partner, we meet your local and global needs through our comprehensive suite of drug development solutions. Together, we help your product reach the market sooner.
Solutions in New Zealand
Solutions for your unique needs.
We leverage our local and global experience to share unique perspectives and ultimately deliver your results. Partner with our New Zealand team for local resource solutions, with the ability to access support from our neighboring operational units across the Asia Pacific region. Our Local solutions include:
- Clinical Trial Support: Improve operational efficiencies and accelerate your timeline with our streamlined start-up process.
- Early Clinical/Phase IIa
- Phase IIb/III
- Phase IV & Life Cycle Management
- Clinical Data Analysis and Reporting
In addition to our local services, we also have development solutions in neighboring areas within the Asia Pacific region:
- Nonclinical Development Services: Leverage our dedicated expertise and operations across the region to deliver unique perspectives on your development program. Our NMPA GLP certified facility in Shanghai, China features a number of accreditations to fulfill global quality standards (FDA, OECD, etc.). Specific solutions for small molecules and biologics are available to reduce costs and gain efficiencies for your project.
- Central Laboratory Services: Trust in the experience of the Singapore central lab to deliver consistent, quality data and on-time data transfers for faster submissions. Operating since 2000, we offer one of the biggest central laboratories in the world, serving 16 countries in the Asia Pacific region.
Local expertise to advance your project.
As your partner, our network of local scientific experts can meet your study requirements and ensure they are in line with international standards.
- Clinical monitoring: Ensure patient safety, data quality and your study’s integrity with our holistic site monitoring solutions.
- Project management: Receive expert guidance through any phase of your clinical trial by working alongside our dedicated project managers.
Why global companies consider a partnership in New Zealand.
With experienced investigators and a reputation for consistent subject recruitment, New Zealand has a well-developed framework for conducting clinical trials. Other factors include:
- Quicker timelines: Shorter start-up times are possible with streamlined regulatory and drug safety reporting requirements along with a parallel, centralised ethics committee and regulatory review processes.
- Operational standards: New Zealand ethics committees follow government-set operational standards aligned to international conference on harmonisation / good clinical practice (ICH/GCP). Therefore, your data and results are easily recognized by international regulatory agencies.
- Strong patient pool: New Zealand’s diverse population, which includes European, Pacific Islander, Maori (indigenous), and Asians ethics groups, offers strong recruitment potential for international clinical trials.
Global capabilities, locally available to you.
With our unique combination of regional knowledge and global experience, we’re ready to work together and explore what’s possible. Learn more about how we can deliver your results.
+65 6568 6588
Covance New Zealand Limited
Room 1031, Level 10
21 Queen Street, Auckland City
Auckland, New Zealand