Singapore houses our regional headquarters with local expertise overseeing high-quality operations.
Solutions in Singapore
As your partner, we leverage our experience to share unique perspectives and ultimately deliver your quality results. Learn more about how we can work together and advance your innovation.
Some of our local solutions include:
Clinical Testing - Central Laboratory Services: Trust in the experience of the Singapore central lab to deliver consistent, quality data and on-time data transfers for faster submissions. Operating since 2000, we offer one of the biggest central laboratories in the world, serving 16 countries in the Asia Pacific region.
- Core Laboratory Testing services:
- Genomics Services
- Special Chemistry
- Flow Cytometry
- Specimen Management and Biorepository
- Safety Testing
- Anatomic Pathology
- Biomarker Services
- Scientific Consultation
- Data Management
- Project Management
- Investigator Site Support
- Global Logistics
In addition to our local services, we also have development solutions in neighboring areas within the Asia Pacific region:
Nonclinical Development: Leverage our dedicated expertise and operations across the region to deliver unique perspectives on your development program. Our NMPA GLP certified facility in Shanghai, China features a number of accreditations to fulfill global quality standards (FDA, OECD, etc.). Specific solutions for small molecules and biologics are available to reduce costs and gain efficiencies for your project.
Together, our network of scientific experts can meet your global requirements in any phase of drug development. We rely on past experience to provide insights and help you reach decision points faster.
Regarded as a globally-connected hub for the Asia Pacific region, Singapore is known for attracting business based on its respect for intellectual property, driven workforce and expectations for integrity and quality.
Consider other key benefits of working in Singapore:
- Strategic location: The central position and robust global transport system make Singapore ideal for easily shipping and receiving samples to and from both emerging Asian markets and established global locations.
- Established infrastructure: As well-matured country, Singapore has an established network of hospital and research centers to support a variety of trials.
- Favorable regulatory timelines: Singapore’s relatively easy custom clearance and a stable regulatory environment allows for one of the fastest ethics approval timelines in the world.
With our unique combination of regional knowledge and global experience, we’re ready to work together and explore what’s possible. Learn more about how we can deliver your results.
+65 6568 6588
1 International Business Park
#01-01 The Synergy