At the Taiwan office, we can handle all your drug development needs with our local knowledge and regional facilities. Trust in our high-quality, on time delivery to help your product reach the market earlier.
Solutions in Taiwan
Solutions for your unique needs.
We leverage our experience to share unique perspectives and ultimately deliver your results through our local and neighboring operational units as well as our global resources.
- Clinical Trial Support: Improve operational efficiencies and accelerate your timeline with our streamlined start-up process.
- Early Clinical/Phase IIa
- Phase IIb/III
- Phase IV & Life Cycle Management
- Clinical Data Analysis and Reporting
- Central Laboratory Services: Trust in the experience of the Singapore central lab to deliver consistent, quality data and on-time data transfers for faster submissions. Operating since 2000, we offer one of the biggest central laboratories in the world, serving 16 countries in the Asia Pacific region. Central laboratory facilities and services are also available in Shanghai, China.
- Nonclinical Development Services: Leverage our dedicated expertise and operations across the region to deliver unique perspectives on your development program. Our NMPA GLP certified facility in Shanghai, China features a number of accreditations to fulfill global quality standards (FDA, OECD, etc.). Specific solutions for small molecules and biologics are available to reduce costs and gain efficiencies for your project.
Local expertise to advance your project.
As your partner, our diverse network of local scientific experts can meet your global requirements in any phase of drug development and help you reach decision points.
- Regulatory expertise: Get experienced support with your regulatory submissions from our global experts.
- Site monitoring: Ensure patient safety, data quality and your study’s integrity with our holistic site monitoring solutions.
- Project management: Receive expert guidance through any phase of your clinical trial by working alongside our dedicated project managers.
Why global companies consider a partnership in Taiwan.
Taiwan is considered a strong growth market for drug development due to its increasing clinical trial activity, hospital-based clinical research centers and relative cost-effective environment.
- Strong infrastructure: Taiwan’s sophisticated health care system includes a large patient pool, making it well positioned to support clinical trial needs.
- Talented workforce: The Taiwanese have more experience and exposure to early phase studies as compared to neighboring countries.
- Cultural connections: Based on language and cultural similarities, Taiwan is a natural base for connecting with Chinese collaborators.
Global capabilities, locally available to you.
With our unique combination of regional knowledge and global experience, we’re ready to work together and explore what’s possible. Learn more about how we can deliver your results.
+886 2 8758 0888
Covance Taiwan Services Limited
18F, No. 1
Song Kao Rd, Taipei