Patients often have questions about the medications they are taking:
- What should I do if I miss a dose?
- How do I manage side effects?
- Will this medication interact with other drugs I am taking?
Unanswered questions can create fear, uncertainty and doubt in patients which may ultimately lead to medication non-adherence.
Our nurses are available 24/7 to answer questions, provide clinical support, and help patients feel comfortable with their medication decisions throughout their entire treatment journey. Nurses focus on patient care and build trust with patients to help to break down treatment barriers.
- Clinical Education helps patients to understand treatment expectations, product dosing, disease information, potential medication interactions, common side effects, and tools for managing side effects. This level of information helps patients feel comfortable with their treatment decision to start and stay on therapy.
- Adverse Event Triage ensures that adverse event details are captured and reported according to a manufacturer’s required reporting process.
- Adherence Counseling by trained behavioral specialists who use refined counseling techniques and empathy to build trust with patients, allowing them to feel invested in their treatment and motivated to remain on therapy.
- Administration Training provides patients with the knowledge and tools they need to administer their medication independently, increasing a patient’s likelihood of starting and remaining on their medication.
- Case Management ensures that patients are seamlessly referred to other support resources, and have an integrated care experience.