Although oral drug administration is the most common type of drug delivery, many patients prefer inhaled medicines, if possible, over injections or other more invasive delivery methods. Inhalation toxicology studies are becoming vital in assessing the safety and potential toxicity of inhaled drugs or chemicals as respiratory diseases including asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and cystic fibrosis (CF) also become more common.
- More than 150 inhalation studies performed annually
- Aerosolization engineering capabilities
- Purpose-built inhalation facilities
- Regulatory experience with inhaled medicines, lung disease and medical devices
- View respiratory pharmacology & pharmacodynamic (PD) models.
- Learn about preclinical to post-market solutions for respiratory therapeutic indications.