In Vitro & In Vivo Cardiovascular Safety Assessment
Advance your lead candidates quickly with comprehensive end-to-end cardiovascular (CV) safety testing. From discovery to regulatory submission, Labcorp Drug Development partners with you to develop, de-risk and execute on your stand-alone or integrated safety assessment program, enabling faster and smarter decisions.
Patch clamp electrophysiology studies
FDA CiPA protocols available
In vivo cardiovascular assessment technology & analysis
Cardiovascular safety is one of the most common roadblocks in your development efforts. To help you obtain the CV endpoints you need, we offer a comprehensive array of technology options including standalone or integrated as part of your toxicology study:
- GLP CV assessment with Physiotel™ L-series telemetry instrumentation
- Cardiovascular data acquisition on toxicology studies:
- Jacket-free ECG and hemodynamic data collection with minimally invasive Physiotel™ M-series technology
- Jacketed external telemetry (JET™), also available with blood pressure (JET-BP)
- Non-GLP investigative CV assessment:
- Rodent PhysioTel™ HD-series telemetry
- Non-rodent telemetry with L-series instrumentation
- Rodent and non-rodent echocardiography
All telemetered ECG data we generate is processed with automated software by our Centralized ECG analysis team. This dedicated group of scientists ensures a high quality and consistent analysis of your ECG data, with decades of experience interpreting cardiac arrhythmias and abnormal waveform morphologies.